Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Come In..Alpha Tree...Come In....Copy That!





Gosh.... I have not been very good at keeping up with this blog lately. Honestly, though it is one of the last things on my list of duties in my daily routine. I just came off a very successful Dallas market and picked up some great new accounts.
So within the last week my days have been filled with invoicing, painting, painting, and painting. Oh..and did I mention I've been painting.
I am also going to be featured in the August issue of Southern Living Magazine, I am so excited for that. They are doing a spread on a contemporary nursery and they chose four of my pieces to feature. When the time gets closer I will let you know which ones they picked.

Well.. back to painting my second run of Alpha Trees that are being shipped at the end of the week.
Copy that! Thanks for reading- Marnie

No comments: