Tuesday, April 8, 2008

New Items Coming!



If you have been trying to surf my site and enlarge any of my images and have had no luck, my site is under construction. New items are being added with a few other upgrades as well. Hopefully everything will be back to normal soon.
So above is one of my new pieces. It will be placed in the Home Decor section, and I don't think it will last very long. It comes with a Dark Ebony Frame made out of solid wood. The size of the painting is an 11x14" on canvas. With the frame it is 14x18. I love this painting that I have created and it will be very hard to let it go. Well, I'm off to start my busy day filled with painting, shipping, teach swimming for two hours tonight, rush home for an 8pm baseball game for my son, get my boys to bed by 10pm, and try to get myself to paint some more. ...maybe.-Marnie

No comments: