Friday, April 18, 2008

After the Storm


I snapped this photo this morning after a night of hail ...rain ...and tornado warnings. I love how green everything is here in Texas after a big storm. Actually, let me rephrase that. Certain storms leave a clean/green look to everything the next day. Then there can be a bad hurricane type storm, the kind like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz...scary, that can leave your windows and pool a mess. Last week we had one of those storms and it looked like Shrek had jumped in my pool. I put my pool skills to work and did get it back to the pretty color that it normally is.
But today I am going to enjoy looking out my studio window at the green.
Well, enjoy your day. I'm off to paint and ship and attend my son's baseball game tonight and
won't bore you with the rest...
Marnie

No comments: