Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

The photo above is a painting I created about 2 weeks ago. It lasted about a day on my Etsy! The title of it is " The Giant Feast ". So, I'm wishing everyone a Happy Giant Feast tomorrow.
I'm hosting this year at my house so the boys and I have been preparing all day, that's why I've been a little absent today. We've been baking and making homemade decorations. We have also been collecting fall foliage from outside, such as branches and leaves, to decorate as well. I really have done this on a budget and because I'm a green freak! I'll try to take some pictures for all to see. I'll be back next week because my husband is banning me from my computer for the rest of the weekend. Of course, I'll sneak in a few times.
Have a great weekend and Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: