Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Day

Oh what a Happy Day it is here in Texas. It's about 50 degrees, but the sun is out..yeah! So above is my new painting, well, it was new and lasted only 2 hours on ETSY before it sold. LOVE that! But, now it's available in print. I think what inspired me is the carefree spirit of animals when they are running around. And I honestly believe they think they are having a Happy Day. Plus I think the colors I chose for this piece are Happy too. It even looks so cute in a frame.

And like any typical day that I have, work. I am creating new pieces this week so don't forget to check the shop often. I'm finally getting caught up on paper work thanks to my son Ryan, who is great at filing receipts and shipped orders. My kids love this business stuff, plus I've mentioned prior that my oldest Jake is great at invoicing my stores. Ok...enough is enough and it's work time. Have a happy day! Marnie V.

1 comment:

Kathleen Coy said...

Love this!!! It is so cute and the colors are great! :-)