Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Marnie Maid and a lunch Date

Yesterday was full of joy for me...my boys went back to school. I know that is mean to say, but they had a long summer, or I did. I have a 7th grader, 5th, and 3rd. I can't believe how big they have gotten and so mature as well. I think it's a Texas thing though, the schools really stress independence and community.
So what did I do, I took the day off of working and deep cleaned most of my house. Awe..it feels so good to have a clean house. I even steam cleaned my carpets and touch up painted all the marks on the wall from my kids. Instead of crayon marks, we've graduated to tennis ball, green slime, and who can jump up and touch the door frame. Yeah, I wonder what's next.
Then my sweet husband, who took the day off as well, took me out to a romantic lunch. It was so nice to get away and spend time with him. Of course, him working for a major bank corporation, I usually get a bunch of great business advice on budgets and what not. But I actually enjoy it.
My husband and I are very close and I love his knowledge and what he shares with me. We also talked about how are boys have grown and how amazing each of them are...we are so proud of them. Well, I am off with a list of things to paint and ship today.
Have a great day- Marnie V.

No comments: