Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Handmade Kids Contest on ETSY!

I have been absent from this blog for about a week, and I'm feeling horrible about it. I honestly just have not had any time. I have been busy with contract illustration work, contract mural jobs on the weekend, my three boys playing football(CRAZY), my J. AUSTIN Ryan line, and ETSY.
But I decided today to jump on and tell you about the Handmade Kids contest going on at Etsy through Sept. 8th.
I entered my Rocket Dog, which is pictured below on bottom left, and out of over 3,000 entries....I made the top 40. I feel so honored because of all the talent on Etsy. Well, please go and cast your vote in the Art section and look for Rocket Dog.
And while your there, vote in all the other categories as well.

The Rocket Dog painting below on the right is a new piece done especially for the Art Gallery Art251.
Isn't it cool. I love it. The title of it is called Rocket City. I won't be reproducing this painting or printing it. So, if your interested in it contact the Gallery and they will be happy with your purchase. It's a mixed media of vintage papers that were used for the city scape and acrylic paints. Well, I am creating more Rocket Dogs and can't wait to upload them onto my Etsy, so please check back soon. Have a great day!- Marnie V.

No comments: