Thursday, August 7, 2008

New Items on Etsy

Most who know me also know I have a passion for involving myself with wood. I have been making things with wood for years. And most of my advice and learning about it came from my father. Well, I did work for a furniture manufacturer for nine years.
So above are my new Mini art. They are little 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" squares that have my Rocket Dog characters on them. I am hoping to have around sixteen in the collection and hope you collect them all.

This is Hawk, he is so cute.....


And this is Mister Owl.





I am creating more so check out my Etsy site later and everyday for that matter. I'm off to teach swimming today for a couple of hours and then back to the studio it will be. I am feeling very creative today....Love that.
Marnie V.

No comments: