Monday, February 11, 2008

Kate & Max Series

I love New York. Many trips have been taken by me to this wonderful place. For reasons of play and work. During my visits I have seen it all from Central Park to the Statue of Liberty. And I can't wait to get back there again.

I wanted to create something completely different, as far as artwork for girls. I also wanted to create pieces of inspiration and create a character that little girls would love to be.

That is how I came up with Kate & Max.

A beautiful young Fashion Designer and Mom. She lives in NYC and has everything. Even a cute little dog named Max. He is a Bichon Frise.

So far I have created only four paintings in this series, but I plan on adding more. If you haven't checked them, please do so. And check back often to see if I have added more.

I know exactly what I want to create next in the series....but you will have to check back to find out.
Thank you for reading!

No comments: