Monday, February 18, 2008

COMING SOON!

I am so excited about some new products that i will be launching in March, and here is a little sneak peak.

I have been secretly working in watercolor during my not very often spare time and I'm having fun. I have been creating more animals and above is only one that i will show today.

I love owls. There are so many artists creating them these days that its really neat to see everyone's take on them. Well, here's another one of mine. You all know I have another owl on my Alpha Tree and my woodlands paintings, and here is another.

A mother owl and her two sweet babes. I think they turned out great and hope you all think so as well.

So, above is a new product with a new piece of art. I am calling them Shadow Box Works.
For now, they are only offered in a white shadow box with a hand-painted watercolor print inside. The artwork is pinned on all corners. The look is clean and fresh. Perfect for a nursery. These new designs will be up on my website in March. If you are really interested and can't wait until then, because they are so cute and unique, please contact me for pricing and different designs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love them! My grandma (Stella Jane) collected owls. Whenever I see them I think of her. Hope all is well with you and your sweet family!
Smiles from South Carolina~ Julie