Monday, September 29, 2008

New Art Up

Hello...what's it been about a week since I've been on this blog. Well, I've been busy creating and doing a lot of side contract work for clients. I'm also in a hurry today because I honestly have so much to accomplish today but wanted to tell you about my new works on ETSY.
Above is titled "Hawk wants a Gumball." I love it, and it's so cute. I think it would even look great in a kitchen next to the pantry.

This one I love. "This is for you Hawk." A little squirrel sharing his snack. I love the background color on this one. I am having so much fun with all of these little paintings that I've created, and I hope you all are enjoying them as well.
Well..Enjoy your day and wish I could stay on here longer today but I have deadlines!
Have a great day.-Marnie V.

No comments: