Thursday, September 4, 2008

Featured in IndulgeDFW

*click on this bar above to view*
Hey everyone...just sending out a shout about a write up on me in IndulgeDFW
Please check out the link below to go straight to the article. Then if you click on the article it will enlarge it so you are able to read. It's all true except the part about me teaching at the Y for swimming. I did teach swimming at a place called Aqua Kids swim school .
But I recently left due to the overwhelming fantastic response that I've had with my art.
Thanks for checking out.-Marnie


http://adserver1.harvestadsdepot.com/ftwthst/ss/084427/019/019.shtml?019_001/019_001.shtml#

1 comment:

Julie said...

My goodness Girl , you are everywhere! Good for you that is awesome you are so talented I am glad that the world is catching on. Keep creating up the good work!