Monday, June 16, 2008

DALLAS MARKET SHOW THIS WEEK

NEWS
DALLAS SHOW JUNE 18th-24th

WORLD TRADE CENTER
KIDS WORLD STUDIO
SHOWROOM# 8701-52

I have another show this week as you can see with the dates above. I am getting out my last order today from my previous show that I had two weeks ago..... Just in time.
Don't mean to keep things short today, but I have no time to blog.
I did manage to bring on some help today to clean the studio though. And here they are.

My son Austin built me some more robots to help out. Let's see if they can file better than me. Next I'll be handing them the 409. Have a great day-Marnie

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hey Marnie~
Thanks for the nice comment today. I see we are both headed to market in the next few days. I leave the 20th and will be gone until the 23.
We will have to e-chat in the evening about how are days went. I have some new blog posts I need to do we met taylor again last weekend so we have more fun Taylor pics. Life is good... I will shoot you an e-mail Saturday night.
Smiles and Hugs... julie