Monday, February 2, 2009

Little Lovely Painting #2

" LOVE NOTES"
by Marnie Vollenhals
Size- 4x6" with 1 /8" thickness

100% recycled canvas

Yes...I'm here. I've been dealing with the post office today by phone as to why some of my International orders that I shipped in January were never delivered. So the man tells me that they have had the highest rate of thefts for International shipping and US shipping in the past 6 months then they've had in the last 5 years. Gosh....it really makes me upset that this happens. I work really hard to get items shipped right away for my customers, so they like me, and honestly...I'm obsessed with getting things ordered out the door. I guess this is a new popular hobby for some people....sad. Please feel free to leave any comments or complaints that you've had with shipping. Just had to get that off my chest.

So basically now, I am no longer shipping International unless the buyer pays for the items or items to be certified. Which can be costly depending on where it is going.


Now let's talk about something happy...oh yes...the new lovely little painting #2. It's titled "Love Notes". It's Moxy the mouse who is a guitar music playing lover. He loves to play and listen to music. He is so cute with his blue guitar too. I painted the background with a celery green and added heart musical notes. A perfect Valentine gift for any music lover. This little painting is available for purchase in the shop.

Well, back to Painting and feeling frustrated!
Have a great evening!-Marnie V.


1 comment:

Kathleen Coy said...

I hadn't heard that about the international shipping, I hope your art made it ok!

The little hearts in the music notes are so cute!