Wednesday, October 22, 2008

DALLAS MARKET SHOW

Hello everyone...It's been a sickly last few days in my house hold. My oldest son Jacob caught the stomach bug, which in turn, delayed some major creativity time for myself. So today being Wednesday, he's back in school, feeling great, and I'm behind. Let's just say, being a mom...things like this happen everyday. And, I'll be running around like a crazy person all day trying to get everything accomplished for my Dallas Show that starts tomorrow.
And please go check my ETSY shop to see the new mini wood art I have that can also be used as ornaments for the Holiday's. They are so cute. You can purchase the set or individually.
So, I'll be off the blog through the rest of this week because of my last show of the year. Ok...I'm exiting now so I can accomplish much of my duties today and not be overwhelmed when my boys come home. Have a great week! Marnie
DALLAS MARKET CENTER
showroom# 8701-50
8th floor Kids World Studio
World Trade Center Building
Dallas, Texas



No comments: