Saturday, March 22, 2008

Busy Days with no Blogging

My son Ryan doing a kick flip ollie ...I think!

My days have been so busy this past week it's crazy! My boys have been on spring break so they have been keeping me very busy. I haven't even blogged in about a week i think. Between entertaining my boys and running this business this week, I have been very overwhelmed.

But, with this week closing to an end, I am starting to feel a little relaxed.
I love reading other blogs of moms playing play dough and craft time in the garage. I remember those days that flew by so quickly. Now my days are filled with trucking kids to the local skate parks, baseball practice, and a good old game of hide and seek in the dark. The list goes on and on. Oh yeah..and a few texting on cell phones to the girlfriend of the week. Drama...

Today is Saturday, and we met with my son Ryan's baseball team for a parent against the kids game. The parents lost of course, his team is very good. Besides running the bases I was in charge of snapping some photos as well. Below is Ryan with a big swing.




Tomorrow is Easter and the closing of my busy week with my bunch. We have something special planned for the boys, but it's a secret. I'll post on Monday all about it. Easter will be a nice day for the start of a busy week. I have projects due, meeting with a client, and a four day trade show at the end of the week. Besides that, i still am creating two new pieces for the show and I haven't even started them yet...at least it's in my brain.

Well, I'm off to clean up around the house and get ready for our busy day tomorrow. Besides us taking the boys on a special outing, Easter dinner will be eaten at the in-laws. I haven't even put together the Easter baskets for my boys. Oh my gosh...and I think I said I would bring deviled eggs. Look's like I'm getting on the foodnetwork.com for a recipe.
HAPPY EASTER to ALL! Marnie

No comments: