Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sweet Mobiles :)



I thought I would post on my mobiles today since they have been quite a hit. It's the little things that we add to a room that really makes it all come together. I have raindrop mobiles that come in pink, green, orange, and blue. I also offer a paper airplane mobile thats made out of wood also and all these can be found in my ETSY shop.


These mobiles are made out of eco friendly wood and the colors are simply sweet. And from what my customers tell me, they are using them in all sorts of rooms....of course mainly a child's room/nursery. They're painted with non toxic acrylic paints and then sanded buttery smooth and sealed with a non toxic sealer. I'm actually working on another one but won't be out until the beginning of next year. So you'll have to wait until then.....Have a great day-Marnie V.

No comments: