Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!

Original Painting- We are Growing
Size- 5x7



Happy earth Day everyone. It's finally beautiful weather here today in Texas. We have had so many hail storms, rain, and I'm done with it. It's in the 80's today and I'm still feeling stressed out about all the work that needs to be done by me. That's really the main reason as well as to why I haven't even gotten on this blog....YES...stressing about finding the time to blog. Well, a little walk with Hawk this morning definitely sparked my spirits ..a little bit. I was also reminded by my son Ryan today as how well I hold in my stress. He was leaving for school today and I had mentioned how much work I had to do today, and he just laughed. He said, "What do you have to do that is so much work?" I replied in a sweet little voice, even though I was at first thinking how dare he, " just a little painting."
Well, enjoy this Earth Day as I will be stressing about getting my orders out on time, but I always do.
Marnie V.

No comments: