Monday, July 14, 2008

My List

I haven't been on this blog for a week due to a huge to do list. I am shipping out today my last order that has been placed within the last 2 weeks. That really is amazing to me. I have not been without shipping an order since January. Wow! And thank you to all.
But, I am still feeling overwhelmed. I am finishing up some more new Rocket Dog paintings this week, and they have to get done. I will be placing them in a new Art Gallery called ART251. Please go check out the site and there blog. They will be the first to get all of my new Rocket Dog's. I am very excited about them. Let's just say Robots, Earth, and more are coming.

So my other to do list. I have about 10 images to load onto my website, and I have no time. I also need to write a press release and send it out to everyone on earth. Oh yes, the list is long. And to top it off, I have family coming to visit later this week and my house needs a major up do.
Of course, my kids don't know it yet, but this week will be full of cleaning. And don't forget about my swim classes that I have to teach.
I think I've mentioned just a few things that need to get done this week. Well, I'm off to write my own list of to dos and one for my kiddos.
Have a great day! xoxo Marnie

No comments: