Friday, October 2, 2009

My 1st Ever Art Show at a Gallery!


Hello everyone..yes..I'm here. I've been a busy bee as usual. I just booked my 1st art show though...whoo hoo. I am so excited and nervous. This show will be completely different than the wholesale trade shows I usually attend, but I think in a great way. I won't be giving a sales pitch while people are viewing my over 70 pieces that I plan on having at this show. But, I will be of course be mentioning that the artist herself will sign the piece you buy.
I'll be posting more art as the weeks go by so please check back. I'm working on a project for a custmer and have two trade shows coming up in the next couple of weeks..wish me luck.
Have a great weekend! Marnie V.

1 comment:

Kathleen Coy said...

Oh how exciting Marnie, I know it will be a huge success! :-)