Monday, July 20, 2009

So Where should I Start!

Hello everyone. I've had quite an interesting last couple of weeks...mainly why I haven't been on this blog. My computer has had a virus and still does...and I'm still trying to get it fixed. I've been working off a laptop and my husbands computer, but since everything is mainly linked to mine, I've been unable to even load new art on my Etsy shop and my main site. I am so frustrated...I can't even tell you. I am also sorry to those who I haven't emailed back, because it was my business email that got attacked by a nasty virus. I will get back to you and hopefully soon.
And on top of this I've had numerous things falling apart in my home, car, and kids that have needed to get fixed. Let's just say when it rains, it pours. Oh...and I'm leaving this Thursday for vacation. We are taking our boys to Washington DC for an entire week to see some history. We are very excited and I'm hoping my home /work issues get resolved before I leave.
While I'm gone, my shops will be still open and I will be checking my emails frequently if you do need to email me. I do have to say that the nasty virus did allow me to get all of my recent show orders and store orders out...which feels amazing since I'm about to go on vacation. Well, I'm off to take my son Ryan to the Doctor to check his ear...swimmers ear that didn't clear up.
Talk to you soon-Marnie V.

1 comment:

Kathleen Coy said...

Oh wow Marnie! I guess things can only get better, lol. I hope you have a wonderful vacation and everything gets back to normal.
Hugs!