Monday, June 8, 2009

Boys of Summer


Austin- 9yrs.


Ryan- 11 yrs.


Jacob- 13 yrs.

These are some photos that were taken recently by my friend Jason Munford over at Munfy.com
These are the boys of summer. There days will be filled with wrestling and football training. Texting girls...which drives me crazy. Numerous trips to the neighborhood water park. Swimming all day in our own pool which will result in a few swimmers ear infections. Movies in the park. Our big trip to Washington DC, which I haven't mentioned yet. Required reading everyday to get ready for the next school year. And let's not forget how much work I won't be getting done on time because of these three. Gotta love summer! Marnie V.


1 comment:

Kathleen Coy said...

I love your friends photography. And Austin's eyes...WOW!!!