Friday, December 12, 2008

Excuse this busy Artist!

Annie the Boxer

The Dog Family (at least that's what I titled it)


Excuse me for being absent this week, but I have been swamped in biz. And as I've said in the past, painting, shipping, and my kids come before blogging. I am barely awake right now due to extremely late nights this week. I think I'm even on my third cup of coffee this morning...which I have never done before. I didn't even exercise this week I've been so busy. Ok.. I've said enough about what I've been doing and why I haven't been around.
Well, above are some more custom dog paintings that I have been working on. These were both painted on 8x10"s and turned out fabulous. I can't wait for the owners to see them in person.
I don't mean to post and run today but I am working on more custom pieces for clients. I'll post more next week and OH GOTTA go ...my pool man is here to fix something! Marnie

No comments: