Monday, December 31, 2007

DALLAS MARKET SHOW


WOW! I mean.... it will be WOW when I get finished with it. It will look like a mini gallery when it is finished. This is my showroom in Dallas.

I have not made any recent posts lately due to the holidays, filling orders, and getting ready for the show in January. Here is some info about it:

DALLAS MARKET SHOW
JAN. 16-22
MY LOCATION- KIDS WORLD STUDIO BOOTH # 8701-50
(In the World Trade Center Building)
MY PRODUCT- UNIQUE MODERN AND CLASSIC ART FOR BABY AND KIDS
If you own a baby store please come to meet me and view some fun art. I will have a show special(of course) so don't miss out. I will be posting at the end of the week some new art that I will be showing in Dallas. If you have any questions please contact me. Look forward to meeting you all.

No comments: